About this class
Applying to the Harvard 2+2 and/or Stanford GSB deferred enrollment programs? By now, you've probably realized that the essays are the heart and soul of a successful application, and also incredibly challenging to write. Andy P. is an experienced, professional admissions coach and highly sought-after "essay doctor." In this class, he'll teach you how to engineer and tell a compelling story that provides you with the value and differentiation that your application needs.
This workshop will cover:
- What makes a killer HBS essay, an equally compelling GSB essay, and how they're different
- The unique challenges and opportunities faced by deferred MBA program applicants
- How to choose topics and stories that optimize your value-add as a prospective student
- How to stand out with the same essay prompts that thousands of other applicants also respond to each year
- Various tips, tricks, dos, and don'ts, illustrated by real sample essays, both successful and unsuccessful
In addition to over 20 years of experience as an MBA admissions coach, Andy has trained and mentored dozens of other coaches at top-ranked consulting firms on helping applicants write more compelling essays.
Space in this class is limited, and starting your applications early is vital, so reserve your spot soon!
How to Enroll
Go to Andy's Leland profile
Navigate to the Packages section
Select the "Deferred MBA Application Essays: Strategies for Success" Class package
Proceed to checkout
About the host
20 years coaching, essay workshops & training coaches, Stanford interviewer